1. Prior to reading the "Edict of Milan" please respond to the following:
Journal #3 ReligionWhy do people argue over religion? Don't most faiths preach "peace," "compassion," and "forgiveness?" So, why is it then that so many religious discussions end in violence?
2. We then proceeded to read "The Edict of Milan" by Constantine. This document gave all faiths the right to worship during Constantine's reign.
3. We also completed the green handout regarding Rome. Those of you absent today, PLEASE stop by on Monday, so that I can give you the additional green handout that I gave to everyone on Friday.
3. We also read and discussed "Pygmalion" by Ovid.
1. "Death Personified" is due on TUESDAY!
2. "QUEST" covering Rome will take place on TUESDAY. I don't have time to create a practice quiz for you, but you are welcome to make flashcards for Tuesday and then can may use a 1/4 of the ones you completed.
3. Please ann./not./3-5/ALL COLORS for the info. regarding "Constantine" and "Fall of Rome." This is due on TUESDAY. Please stop by to pick this up if you missed class.
4. Please read "Cupid and Psyche" pgs. 121 for TUESDAY.
5. PAY YOUR MONEY FOR OUR FIELDTRIP!