Dear Humanities Kids,
Welcome back from your Fall Break; I hope you feel rejuvenated. If you missed class we reviewed and discussed the following:
1. Each student selected one of the four quotes from the Greek philosophers, and then reviewed the points of view shared from their peers. This was done to assist you with writing your own "Apologia" for Wednesday, November 2nd. I have included a copy of the assignment for you below. Please let me know if you have any questions.
2. Each student submitted their CER #1 and we discussed how the elements of design affected their perspectives.
3. We then started our discussion of ROME! Each student was given a handout. Please check the "Humanities Make-Up" box in order to obtain a copy for yourself. Obtain the information missed from someone in class.
1. Your "Apologia" is due on Wednesday, November 2nd.
2. Your Journals are due on Thursday. You should have SEVEN TOTAL!