Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We completed your "quest" covering the gods and you were given a new assignment!

Dear Humanities Kids,

If you missed class, we completed the following:

1. I  explained a research assignment. Each student selected a partner, and then "pulled from the hat" the name of an "influential" Greek. Your assignment involves researching that influential character and then developing a power point (minimum of eight slides). I will do my best to post the assignment, but at the present moment the post is not working. I will place the explanation outside the room, so you  can obtain the information.

  Ann and Abby you are partners! The Greek character you need to research is HIPPOCRATES! I have also included some "start" information in order to assist you with your research. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.





2. We reviewed the practice quiz for the Greek gods.
3. We took and corrected the actual "quest" regarding the Greek gods.
 
HOMEWORK:

1. Read the additional source I gave you for your "Greek Influential" character. Please annotate the text/7-10/page/using ALL THE COLORS.
2. You will go to the library on Friday to work on the Power point. Make sure you KNOW your character.