Dear Humanities Kids,
If you missed class, we completed the following:
1. I explained a research assignment. Each student selected a partner, and then "pulled from the hat" the name of an "influential" Greek. Your assignment involves researching that influential character and then developing a power point (minimum of eight slides). I will do my best to post the assignment, but at the present moment the post is not working. I will place the explanation outside the room, so you can obtain the information.
Ann and Abby you are partners! The Greek character you need to research is HIPPOCRATES! I have also included some "start" information in order to assist you with your research. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
2. We reviewed the practice quiz for the Greek gods.
3. We took and corrected the actual "quest" regarding the Greek gods.
1. Read the additional source I gave you for your "Greek Influential" character. Please annotate the text/7-10/page/using ALL THE COLORS.
2. You will go to the library on Friday to work on the Power point. Make sure you KNOW your character.