Dear Humanities Kids,
If you missed class today, we completed the following:
1. Journal #7 "Aristotle's view concerning friendship"
"A friend to all is a friend to none."
What do you think Aristotle meant by this quote? Do you agree or disagree with his philosophy? Consider your understanding of the term "friendship" in your response.
2. We continued with THE ILIAD characters by discussing Achilles, Patroclus, Hector and Andromache. Please make sure you obtain this information from a friend in class.
3. We also read from the actual epic. Forrest and Tyler did well in performing for us.
1. Please read pages 190-200 in your Mythology text.
2. Please make flashcards for the characters discussed last time (Priam, Helen, Paris), and the characters reviewed today (Achilles, Hector, Andromache, and Patroclus). I will collect these at the beginning of class next time.