Dear Humanities Students,
I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving break! If you missed class, we completed the following:
1. Continued with our introduction to Rome. We started with discussing The Pantheon (all the gods).
2. We completed our handout regarding Roman sculpture, painting, and mosaics
3. We also reviewed Constantine's significance.
1. Remember that your "Ithaca Personalized" is due on Friday.
2. QUIZ covering Rome will occur on Friday.
3. Please annotate/notate the information given to you today regarding Constantine, the end of the Roman Empire, and Pompeii for Wed. Please include 7-10 annotations/notations/page/using all your colors.